[Spridgets] Name that car

Subject: [Spridgets] Name that car
From: pdx.pete at frontier.com (Peter Shull)
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 19:10:05 +0000 (UTC)
A number of years ago I joined a group of coed fellow pre-geezers to form an
early-morning coffee club that met at the local, independently-owned coffee
shop. We all befriended and socialized with one of the part-time baristas,  a
young women of 16. Along with her part-time job, went to school full-time
(taking advanced courses), completely and competently managed the household
while both parents were working out of the state or out of the country, had  a
full-time boyfriend, kept her semi-wild brother on the straight and narrow,
became a serious snow boarder, and produced and sold postcards from photos she
had taken.

All this was in stark contrast to the dung heap which, at that time, my life
was becoming.

At first, I guess I was intimidated. On second glance, I guess I found a role
model,