[Spridgets] ethanol

Subject: [Spridgets] ethanol
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:16:24 -0500
Good question.  There may be more ethanol free gas near you than you
realize. Buy the little kit and test whenever you are about to buy gas.
Otherwise, don't leave the car sit for more than a few days without taking
it out for a drive. If it is going to sit for a while, I'd drain the fuel
system as much as possible.  Float bowls, fuel tank, fuel pump and fuel
lines. When you put the car back on the road, replace the fuel filter.

Maybe someone else has better ideas?

Cheers!
Jim