[Spridgets] ethanol

Subject: [Spridgets] ethanol
From: pythias at pacifier.com (Bill L)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 16:42:02 -0700
Hello Dave,

     I've been using whatever is in the pumps. The only problem I've
     seen is that my fuel economy isn't up to snuff over the past
     couple of years. I've had no problems with fuel lines, pump,
     carbs or anything else. The car sits most of the winter in an
     unheated garage, though I do try to drive it at least once a
     month. When spring comes it fires right off.  I only put in
     Chevron Supreme except when we went to LoTO  three years ago
      and had to fill with what we could find..

     YMMV

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  I want to die , in my sleep, like my grandfather, not
  screaming, in terror like the passengers in his car.