[Spridgets] Re Ethanol--Rib Case rebuild--Fabricating

Subject: [Spridgets] Re Ethanol--Rib Case rebuild--Fabricating
From: kmappley at gmail.com (Kurt Appley)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 19:16:47 -0500
I give up on trying to defend Ethanol. If  some of you had just had your 17
year old dog die it would have been caused by Ethanol.  I'm sure that
everything the government has ever done or will do is suspect!! Especially
if someone from the D party was within a mile when it happened!

As to the trans I used plenty of heavy grease to hold the errant parts in
place and didn't have trouble but I cleaned my bench and shop before hand
and had the radio turned off so that I could find any lost parts.
(Like the zip-lok bag idea.)

A standard American licence holder that came on nearly every Brit car will
bolt up to the BE. Suggest flea bay.

Kurt.