Re: [Spridgets] The Phoenix has risen

To: Spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] The Phoenix has risen
From: Macy Larry <lmacy@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 17:59:10 -0400
Dean,

Not sure that will get done before Sat, but:

I will be there early. I have to set up the field and then park all the cars
coming in. This is the Philly MG Club show, and I am the Secretary for the
club. And the official Car Parker ;-) But since I get to be there early I
always get the best spot.

This year we are featuring the Midget, after all, it's the 50th!!

Larry

On Oct 1, 2011, at 3:06 PM, Macy Larry wrote:

> My driving time in the car since on the road goes something like this.
>
> 100 miles home from Kevin's
> 75 miles to New Hope and back (it's 20 miles away ;-)
> 8 miles to and from the inspection station.
> After that, it was totally mundane. A quick trip to Whole Foods, the Wine &
>Spirits shop and home. Some how that 12 miles to Whole Foods took nearly 2
>hours. I think I got lost ;-)
>
> Larry
>
> On Oct 1, 2011, at 9:09 AM, Macy Larry wrote:
>
>> Well after not having a Midget for nearly 3 years, I am back on the road and
>LEGAL. I just passed my Bucks Co, PA Inspection with flying colors. But this
>time, it's blue instead of green.
>>
>> Many thanks to Frank for getting this started. And to Kevin for letting me
>use his garage after Frank passed, and to all those that ventured out to Tom's
>River and to Tuscarora over the summer for their assistance.
>>
>> It is still a bit of a work in progress as it needs a buffing and some
>badges.
>>
>> All I can say is YIPPEE and now to get some miles on it.
>>
>> WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>> Larry
>> --
>>
>> Larry Macy
>> 78 Midget
>>
>> Keep your top down and your chin up.
>>
>> Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
>> lmacy@phillymgclub.com
>> Secretary
>> Philadelphia MG Club
>>

>> "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
>safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in sideways,
>Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and
>screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@mac.com
>>

> --
>
> Larry Macy
> 78 Midget
>
> Keep your top down and your chin up.
>
> Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
> lmacy@phillymgclub.com
> Board Member at Large
> Philadelphia MG Club
>
> One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a parked car.

Don't you love it when your brain knows what's right, and your fingers don't
listen?

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director