Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye for sale

To: Dean Hedin <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye for sale
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 18:41:02 -0700 (PDT)
     I am referring to the holes you have to punch in a new top for the Tenax
fasteners and the one turnbuckle at the B pillar.  If you punch them in the
wrong location, you get that wrinkled look at the bottom sides like in the
picture.  It is the only judgement you have to make in installing a top, but
get it wrong and you have ruined it.  Sounds simple enough to do, but I have
seen tops on Bugeyes...

Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2