[Spridgets] New Mini Roadster

Subject: [Spridgets] New Mini Roadster
From: shop at justbrits.com (" Just Brits " Shop)
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 09:14:06 -0500
<<  I have a Clubman S and I love it,>>

Why, Larry;  passenger leg room ??<VBG>   On my last "trip out East", I never
did see
YOU drive it !?!?

<<  but I fail to see the need for a "Roadster" when they have a convertible
already.>>

Think of the weight savings ! !  NO servos/motors/rams for convert. top, for
that
matter, would have a REMOVABLE [leave it at home] 'hood', no window mechanisms
[leave side curtains at home].  So a LOT 'cheaper to build/sell ?!?

<<And I fail to see what the hell the Countryman is really supposed to be.>>

Comes with front & rear billed tweed 'lid' & string back gloves as
Standard Equipment so
that it's a "Proper Fine British Automobile ?!?