[Spridgets] wireless intrusion detection system?

Subject: [Spridgets] wireless intrusion detection system?
From: heard at datatrontech.net (Heard Saxon)
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 08:22:56 -0500
Bill,
In my previous house, I put motion detectors in my garage and in my shop.
 Seemed like a good idea!  Only problem was we have a lot of those really
large wolf spiders.  They hunt at night.  When they walk over the motion
detector ( and yes, I know they are really infrared detectors), they will
set it off.  I think you are much better off with alarms on the doors and
windows.  They all come in wireless flavors now, so it is no big deal to
cover all the doors and windows without having to run wire.

Heard