[Spridgets] need a new electronic fuel pump.

Subject: [Spridgets] need a new electronic fuel pump.
From: kevinv1275 at gmail.com (Kevin Valentine)
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 22:14:10 -0500
Ryan,

I have 2 Midgets (both 1974 models) with Facet Posiflow (low
pressure) pumps.  The pumps are located at the tank and are both
working well one has over 5K miles and the other has about 1000
miles.  These pumps are available at NAPA (and other parts stores)
for about $45.00   ....  NAPA # 610-1051

I have another Midget (1974) with a replacement SU pump and it works
well too. (AUF214)  and a 1971 Midget with an original SU pump which
is still running well.  I put over 10K on the 71 ;)

Kevin