[Spridgets] Not LBC Help locating "Free Credit Report"

Subject: [Spridgets] Not LBC Help locating "Free Credit Report"
From: bugeye15 at hotmail.com (brian S)
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 08:12:20 -0500
Lin,

This is the "Official" government free credit report web site.

https://www.annualcreditreport.com

You do need to know your/his SS# to get the report.
You can request the reports from all 3 major credit bureaus.
I did mine through this a couple months ago.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!