[Spridgets] Pedal Spacings

Subject: [Spridgets] Pedal Spacings
From: WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com (WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:11:36 -0500 (EST)
There are two types of late pedal, one sits higher up than the other.   If
you have the higher up sitting pedal than swap to the other.

The late gas pedal is easy to lengthen or shorten.

Get the seat as far back as you are comfortable with before making choices
about which pedal to lengthen or shorten.

Regards

Daniel