[Spridgets] Veterans

Subject: [Spridgets] Veterans
From: bugeye15 at hotmail.com (brian S)
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 21:46:29 -0500
A HUGE THANKS to all the veteran's that have served, and to those that gave
the
ultimate sacrifice so that we may continue to have the lives and freedoms that
we enjoy.
Including being able to enjoy these crazy little cars and the great people
that I have met, in person and online,
and the companionship that we have on this list!

Brian S.
US Army ATC 83-86

Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!

> From: hardy.john at cox.net
>

> I know of a couple of other folks out there on the list that are fellow
veterans. Wanted to thank all my Brothers and Sisters for your service to our
country!