[Spridgets] Tap and Die Set

Subject: [Spridgets] Tap and Die Set
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (BJNoSHOV8)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 21:13:21 -0600
I agree with you 100%.

Hammers, you can probably buy ones made anywhere.  Screwdrivers, pliers
you might get by with cheap Chinese tools, or you might not.  Ratchets,
sockets and end wrenches- buy good ones unless all you do is assemble a
swing set once every few years.  Drill bits and taps/dies- buy the best
you can get.  There is a level, a pretty high level, below which taps
and dies just won't do the job at all.