[Spridgets] Off Topic Request

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list
Subject: [Spridgets] Off Topic Request
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 19:26:47 -0600
Some of you may know, I mess around with bicycles. I have an old 87
Cannondale SR500 road bike, in a lovely 80's turquoise paint. I have a
computer on the bike, but it is missing the magnet that goes on the front
wheels spoke. My closest bike shop is 30 miles away, in south Ft. Worth,
but I do not know if they sell just the magnet. Does anyone out there
possibly have an bike, that no longer has a working computer, but the
magnet is still on the front wheel? If so, would they be willing to sell it?

thank you,
Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942