[Spridgets] Sat in the 2012 Fiat 500 Sport model while in Michigan

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Sat in the 2012 Fiat 500 Sport model while in Michigan
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:08:02 -0500
List,
While in Michigan I was able to sit in a 2012 Fiat 500 Sport model
hatchback at a local mall (no time for anything with my father-in-law
n the hospital) and really liked it. I was most impressed with the new
armrest attached to the drivers seat much like the Honda Fit Sport
model. Still shopping for a 4 door hatchback new car and leaning
towards the Toyota Matrix as my brother just bought a 2009 so I'll
drive it and hope they make one with an arm rest next year.
Lin

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75