[Spridgets] Fwd: Purchase "Sprite Midget Club Calendar 2012 (11x17" open

Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: Purchase "Sprite Midget Club Calendar 2012 (11x17" open)"" for 30% off until Wednesday.
From: sethamosjones at gmail.com (Seth Jones)
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 10:28:13 -0600
Just got this from lulu.  Maybe it will work for you all.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Lulu.com" <lulu at reply.bronto.com>
> Subject: Purchase "Sprite Midget Club Calendar 2012 (11x17" open)"" for 30%
off until Wednesday.
> Date: December 6, 2011 AD 9:15:00 AM CST
> To: sethamosjones at gmail.com
>
> This is an email promotion from Lulu.com.
> If you no longer wish to receive these, click here.
>

> Publish       |       Services
>

> Sprite Midget Club Calendar 2012 (11x17" open)"
> Purchase Sprite Midget Club Calendar 2012 (11x17" open)" or any other title
with 30% off with coupon code WINTERSAVE305.

> Hurry ... offer ends Wednesday.
>
> Disclaimer: Use coupon code WINTERSAVE305 at checkout and receive 30% off
Sprite Midget Club Calendar 2012 (11x17" open)" or any other available title
on Lulu.com. Maximum savings with this promotion is $100. You can only use the
code once per account, and you can't use this coupon in combination with other
coupon codes. This great offer ends on December 7, 2011 at 11:59 PM so try not
to procrastinate! While very unlikely we do reserve the right to change or
revoke this offer at anytime, and of course we cannot offer this coupon where
it is against the law to do so. Finally, Lulu incurs the cost of this
discount, so it does not impact the Author's proceeds of the book. There is a
chance that the title we recommend is no longer available. In which case,
please feel free to use this coupon for another book. This coupon will work
for multiple titles but savings cannot go past the maximum of $100.