[Spridgets] Isle of Man TT road races

Subject: [Spridgets] Isle of Man TT road races
From: alan.east-jones at ntlworld.com (EASTJONES alan)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 00:43:31 +0000
I first went to the races when I was 2 year old (1957) , in a side car on
the side of my dads 1949 velocette motorcycle. I  went back in 2002 and
again in 2007,
Fantastic racing , fantastic fans from all over the world ,

Try googling    'Mad Sunday '   when the 37 mile road course is open to all
the fans to ride around  WITH NO SPEED LIMITS !

 or do a picture search for Guy Martin crash - very spectacular.

I spoke to McGuinness in the pits immediately after he broke the 130 mph
AVERAGE speed over the road course which incudes a mountain. He signed my
crash helmet which I only use on special rides nowadays

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY  - By the lord I hope its better than 2011

Alan
Warwick UK