Re: [Spridgets] Water pump on 1275

To: Philip Nase <nases@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Water pump on 1275
From: Kevin Valentine <kevinv1275@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 20:49:26 -0500
Phil,

The Moss numbers are different.  I think the difference is in the
length of the impeller shaft.

It should work.......  Just make sure the impeller on the pump
doesn't rub on the #1 cylinder wall.   You can do this by holding the
pump in position and turning the spindle where the fan and pulley mount.

If you want a new one - I can leave one out and you could pick it up
whenever you can, Or I could drop it in the mail tomorrow..

Kevin