[Spridgets] 1275cc Vandervell rod bearings needed.

To: Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, spridgets
Subject: [Spridgets] 1275cc Vandervell rod bearings needed.
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:51:34 -0800 (PST)

Any one know where to buy Vandervell rod bearings?
It would be nice if i could find them in California.
If not - Where is the best place to buy them?
I am looking for stock size or maybe 10 over.
The machine shop is going to call me tonight or tomorrow after they check
it..
We did check check the crank at home - it is only off by less the .05.
So i may not need to have it turned. The motor is stock at this time.

Thank You for your time & help,

Vigil

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html