[Spridgets] New Guy!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] New Guy!
From: Sue and Gabe Jacobs <suengabe@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 13:48:41 -0500
All,

New member from Medford, NY
New Member of MG Car Club -Long Island Centre
Member MG Experience bb.... Fod01

'73 Midget, was covered outside since 1985
Not running
Racoons ripped up the seats
decent body.  Mine needs work, but the car seems ok....;-)

Took the head/ exhaust mani/ alternator/ carbs off.
Engine moves - will much persuasion with wood block and mallet!
Rear 2 pistons are the issue.  They are holding all solvents I put in there.
Cylinder walls look ok, so I'm thinking stuck rings.

Haynes manual says I can change rings with the engine in the car... so some
light reading for a cold Sunday morning.

Happy New Year!

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75