Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 10, Issue 36

To: Just Brits Shop <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 10, Issue 36
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:12:53 -0800
I've seen all the scribbled info on the back of my Sprite MK2 dash while I
had it out to recover it.
Wish this one had a dash but when your Bugeye finds you you can't blame it
for not being complete right?
You just take it in and start fixing all it's troubles and eventually you
will get to go on long drives together and it will reward you with that
great big smile you will both have.

Rick (waxing philosophical) Bastedo

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 11:08 AM, " Just Brits " Shop <shop@justbrits.com>wrote:

>  << Your next bet shot would have been the back of the dashboard,
> >>

> Gerard, Rick, etal - I once "found" that one using a darkened garage [it
> was OUT of car<G>]
> using a couple DIFFERENT bulbed (sp?) drop-lites - NO I don't recall <F>
> which but the WAX
> showed with "colour" AWOL !?!?!?
>
> YMMV <G> ! ! !
>
> Ed