Re: [Spridgets] Plastic Headlight Restoration

To: Bugeye Yahoo Group <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, MG List
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Plastic Headlight Restoration
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:40:13 -0800 (PST)
Larry,
     I used the 3M kit to do the lenses on my 2004 Accord.  The lenses were so
frosted over, you could not tell if the lights were on at night or not.  If
you take your time and follow the directions the 3M kit will make your lenses
crystal clear.  It was like night and day, if you'll pardon the pun.  You
actually sand the lenses rough to break up the haze and then polish them
clear.  It works great. They look like new now.  I have tried other products
before, but the 3M kit worked the best.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2