[Spridgets] HNY and I'm back!

Subject: [Spridgets] HNY and I'm back!
From: herby at herbytoys.com (Herby)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 16:55:16 -0800
I still listen to the radio. I like most of what I here on one local station
(call themselves "World Class Rock", essentially AOR, mix of old and new). I
don't listen to any other local stations. Mostly my iPod. In fact I
downloaded this Band of Heathens "album" a few months back. Great stuff,
especially Medicine Man.

Herby
62 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy)
00 Dakota R/T (the DD toy)