[Spridgets] Suspension travel

Subject: [Spridgets] Suspension travel
From: WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com (WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 15:13:44 -0500 (EST)
OK - I have part of the answer and the way for anyone else to produce an
answer.

On my road car with lowered suspension I jacked up the car, removed a rear
wheel and then lowered the car until it was level but without the wheel.  I
 then measured the gap between the car body and the axle bump stop.  The
gap  was 2.75" and given that I know my car doesn't bottom out on the bump
stops I  can deduce the maximum wheel travel is less than 3" and probably at
the 2" or  2.5" estimate I'd made.

Anyone else want to measure the gap on their car?

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330