[Spridgets] Isle of Man TT road races

Subject: [Spridgets] Isle of Man TT road races
From: heard at datatrontech.net (Heard Saxon)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 09:15:16 -0500
I would love to see this someday!  I remember this from my youth and riding
motorcycles but had pretty much forgotten about while doing all the family
things the last 25 years or so.  Saw one on  TV a few months back.  Then I
remembered why I was so intrigued way back when.  Wow!

--
Heard Saxon
Datatron Technical Services, Inc.