[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: Measurement help please...

Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: Measurement help please...
From: pilotrob at msn.com (Robert E. Shlafer)
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 13:34:55 GMT
Exactly.

CB

-----Original Message-----
From: hardy.john at cox.net
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 1:16 AM
To: bugeye at yahoogroups.com, Spridgets list
Cc: Lester
Subject: Re: Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: [Spridgets] Measurement help please...

Lester,

Do you have one of the original DHC hardtops or one of the more common (but
still getting rare) later BMC? There is a differenc e in the sidescreens that
are used with the two different  hardtops and as previously pointed out  a
difference between the sidescreens used with the removable hood and the
hardtop.

End of the day; a good tonneau cover and rain hat will probably keep you drier
then either top and sidecurtains on a rainy day!

Cheers,

John