[Spridgets] [Philly_MG_Club] Peddler's Village

Subject: [Spridgets] [Philly_MG_Club] Peddler's Village
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 11:32:18 -0800
Very cool Larry.
Lin

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 4:22 AM, Larry Macy <lmacy at mac.com> wrote:
> I sent this to my club that hosted the Brits at the Village show in Oct.
Thought you all might like to see as well.

> Any one ever actually count the number of cars at the show?? Now you can,
although I am not sure what time it was taken, check out Peddler's Village on
http://maps.google.com. Make sure you have it set to satellite, not map, and
zoom in on the parking area.

> http://tinyurl.com/74qjjoy
>
> Or:

http://maps.google.com/maps?pq=river+yoga+lahaska+pa&hl=en&cp=27&gs_id=1d&xhr
=t&q=5667+Old+York+Rd+lahaska+pa&qe=NTY2NyBPbGQgWW9yayBSZCBsYWhhc2thIHBh&qesi
g=9Ufwwb8FKYZozQ0lgnnleA&pkc=AFgZ2tma9eQwjYAKbkCup5pQe_wm8otREZNv2RZfURsQSkOQ
jSAXJiZWExgUJCXaqHy5xgXvVKDrLHgiqwPOHuw0c-RRt0pygA&client=safari&rls=en&gs_sm
=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1213&bih=736&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&t
ab=wl

> Pretty Cool, huh??
>
> Larry
>

> __,_._,__
> --
>
> Larry Macy
> 78 Midget
>
> Keep your top down and your chin up.
>
> Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
> lmacy at phillymgclub.com
> Secretary
> Philadelphia MG Club
>

> "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in sideways,
Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and
screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/grunthaner at gmail.com