[Spridgets] C.L. - Austin Healey Bugeye 1961 - $5500 (Lake Toxaway N.C.)

Subject: [Spridgets] C.L. - Austin Healey Bugeye 1961 - $5500 (Lake Toxaway N.C.)
From: d.swanson at earthlink.net (Dean Swanson)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 20:51:16 -0500
Not mine, but. <http://asheville.craigslist.org/cto/2790400938.html>
http://asheville.craigslist.org/cto/2790400938.html

This Bugeye was purchased. for a project.I had the engine cylinders filled
with Marvel Mystery Oil then put in dry storage for a future restoration.it
does run and will need to have a master cylinder for the clutch and
brakes.replaced The tires are in good condition, side curtains, top frame,
seat pans are in excellent shape as the floors are an 8.5-9 on the rust,
very nice bonnet, solid rockers and driver quality paint. I do have the
front bumper. It does have some small bits of rust here and there for being
51. I can send more pictures on those areas and of the car. call me at
1-828-553-4380 if you have any questions thanks Cliff