[Spridgets] Mini Cooper recall: US Mini's

Subject: [Spridgets] Mini Cooper recall: US Mini's
From: tncarnut1 at yahoo.com (David Booker)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:59:11 -0800 (PST)
Anytime you want to know about recalls (and a bunch of other stuff, btw) you
just need to go to NHTSA.gov and browse. I just did a quick check and yes,
under "Recalls for the current month" is the recall for Minis. It's a great
site full of all kinds of information, so check it out some time even if you
don't own one of the Mini's in question. You can look up your car and see what
if anything has ever been recalled about it.

Incidently Larry - yours may be
among those in the recall... check the site tonight.

My ex's is a 2005, so
no help there...
(Oops, did I actually write that? Sorry folks)

 - David
Booker
Long Island