Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Related - Next Week on Dr. Phil

To: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Related - Next Week on Dr. Phil
From: Hal Faulkner <frog.aye@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:09:52 -0800
But eBay doesn't work like that.  His maximum bid was at least some nominal
amount greater than the next highest bid.  When the next bidder placed his
bid it was not even shown as such because the winner had already outbid him
and winner's bid was raised sufficiently to give him the win.  We don't
know exactly how much he was willing to pay because his bid only went just
high enough to out bid the other bidders.
Hal