[Spridgets] car transporters

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] car transporters
From: "alan" <frogeye@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 17:32:54 -0500
Try a company called

Above the Rest Transporters out of Coral Springs, Florida

Talk to Josh Dunbar he has handled many Sprites and MG Midgets and takes pride
in handling a good deal with the right drivers
Hebll interview you and ask questions about timing and your wishes and then
post it on a National level to get a bonded approved driver who can provide
the best pricing

You can give him a price and hebll have an idea if itbs doable based on
his experience and he gets a flat rate above the delivery fee of $150 but has
saved me plenty and I was more then happy to pay that from the hundreds he
saved me

Alan

http://www.movecars.com/AbovetheRestAutoTransport

spridgets@autox.team.net