[Spridgets] 64 Sprite Free to good home (seen on Craigslist)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] 64 Sprite Free to good home (seen on Craigslist)
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 07:45:24 -0800
I just saw this on the Portland Or. Craigslist.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/2849124290.html

>From the post:
"Complete 1964 Austin Healey Sprite free to a good home. Before you get too
excited, the car is disassembled. It is complete and original but has some
minor rust problems in the A-pillars. I bought the car several years ago
when it was partially disassembled with the hopes of bringing it back to
life. I need someone to take this project off my hands and bring it to
completion. All parts are labeled and retain the original fasteners. I have
a clean title that is still in the previous owner's name. I will not part
this out. If you want it, you must take everything. Email or call if
interested.

Thanks,
Matt
503-752-2690"

Someone on this list needs a new project?

Rick (I'm full up) Bastedo

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75