Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye mfr date?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye mfr date?
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:29:02 -0800 (PST)
Speaking purely from memory, I would say mid-production since they went up to
the 40,000's

Bugeye's never had the "H" character. That was introduced with the Sprite HAN6
and Midget GAN1. Any ID plate HAN5 was not stamped at the factory.

PS Anyone want an Innocenti S Spider to restore?

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct