Re: [Spridgets] no mail....

To: "'derf'" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] no mail....
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:26:16 -0500
I really like those A4 Golfs.  The automatic transmissions weren't known for
being overly robust, but the engines available were all really good (except
for the 1.8T, and depending on who you talk to about it).  True, the TDI's
did have some issues with head gasket sealing, I think.  But you've
obviously dealt successfully with the aftermath of the issue ;)
Good luck with finding another TDI.  Have you checked out TheSamba.com?
Awesome VW-centered website, with an extensive classified section.

Bud Osbourne