[Spridgets] Took the car for a drive today

To: "spridgets_autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Took the car for a drive today
From: "David Riker" <davriker@nwi.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:32:37 -0800
Ok, so itbs been quiet, and I havenbt been participating much lately.
Anyway, yesterday I replaced my 1 year old leaking Moss Gold brake master
cylinder (made in China) with a Lucas master cylinder.  Moss honored the
warranty on the Gold unit, but no longer sells them (gee, wonder why?), so I
had to pay the difference to get the Lucas unit.  (I buy from an independent
parts house, who is a Moss re-seller; support your little guys when you can).
Then today I replaced the thermostat housing, the original cast iron one with
the smog pump bracket, with an aluminum one out of England.  All went well.
The weather is co-operating, about 45 degrees, and clear.  The snow is off the
roads, so, 1st drive of the year!

Always brings a smile to my face.

David Riker
Wenatchee, WA