Re: [Spridgets] British engineering, no LBC

To: lbc77mg@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] British engineering, no LBC
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 15:06:53 -0500 (EST)
Funnily enough no-one filmed the railway bridge replacement at the top of
my road that took months longer than the many months it was supposed to
take.  A pity because someone might have spotted all the stupid mistakes  they
made like cutting off the water supply (pipes ran across bridge) before the
new connection was ready.....

Weslake-Monza 1330 - Nuneaton CV10 BJ if you want to look for the  bridge!

In a message dated 18/02/2012 16:19:12 GMT Standard Time, lbc77mg@gmail.com