[Spridgets] foam for seats

Subject: [Spridgets] foam for seats
From: rbastedo at gmail.com (Rick Bastedo)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 12:03:12 -0800
Thanks Gary,
I think I could totally make that work and save a ton of money vs what the
usual suspects charge.
A little work on my part, but I don't mind.

Rick Bastedo

From: gary majewski <gmajewski at wi.rr.com>

Friends,
The last couple of days there has been talk of "what to get and where to
get it " on replacement foam for seat cushions. My wife has been ordering
from a place that supplies a
variety of foam rubber for all kinds of applications. If in doubt, one can
call this place and ask questions on
what to use. They also offer a service to cut and form to your various
needs. No financial interest.  Best to browse
the web site as there is many things available.
Here is the address:
www.diyupholsterysupply.com