[Spridgets] NJMP's Open House Sunday March 11 - FREE ADMISSION!

Subject: [Spridgets] NJMP's Open House Sunday March 11 - FREE ADMISSION!
From: tncarnut1 at yahoo.com (David Booker)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 17:00:55 -0800 (PST)
oops - turns out "Open house is indeed their words after all...

Forgot I had
forwarded this home from work Friday afternoon.

David Booker
Senior
Data Researcher

COME EXPERIENCE
Open House - Sunday, March 11
Noon - 9
p.m.
Free Admission - Bring your Friends & Family!

FREE Karting (noon -5
pm)
FREE Car, Cycle & Bike Track Laps on Thunderbolt & Lightning (noon -5 pm)
$1 Food Menu @

Monster Truck Rides (noon -5 pm)
Kids' Activity Zone(noon -5
pm)
Grand Prize Drawing (starting at 6 pm)
Event Ticket Give-A-Ways & More!
RSVP to our Open House and recieve a FREE Gift Bag Click Here.

If you no
longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

New
Jersey Motorsports Park
47 Warbird Drive
GPS: 8000 Dividing Creek Rd
Millville, New Jersey 08332
United States
(856) 327-8000
The content of this e-mail (including any
attached files) is confidential and may be privileged and protected by law. It
is intended solely for the purpose of the person to whom it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message (inclusive of any attached files). In
addition, if you are not the intended recipient of this message, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance of the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.