[Spridgets] Not LBC, just C, father-in-law retired Detroit Auto Designe

Subject: [Spridgets] Not LBC, just C, father-in-law retired Detroit Auto Designer
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 05:40:15 -0700
List,
Gene is home now and his daughter feels badly she talked her dad into
dialysis instead of hospice (only one is financially covered on
insurance) as she feels it is more about her than about her dad. He is
in very bad shape but was so excited to have so many sales of his
paintings it really cheers him up and the family.

Thank you all for your purchase's of his hand paintings, you have
brightened up Gene's darkest hours:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/EugenesWorld

I am so blessed to have the greatest friends in the world, I love you
all for your kindness love and support. I pray he goes peacefully with
a paintbrush in his hand long before a pain button.

Lin