[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Low rpm miss

Subject: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Low rpm miss
From: refisk at chartermi.net (Rick Fisk)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 21:04:16 -0400
Gee, I just use a broomstick.  :-)

Rick

Sent from my keyboard

On Mar 17, 2012, at 9:01 PM, Brad Fornal <tequila.brad at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll try that in the morning. The light of day is much better for working on
my car.
> FWIW, I may be alone in this opinion, but I feel that the bonnet rod on the
post Bugeye cars (that was for YOU, Jay F) is too short. I have a small cargo
bar (looks like a Harbor Freight item) that is used in the back of trucks to
keep stuff from sliding. It is adjustable, so I put it on the shock mount on
the carb side of the engine bay. Then, I raise the bonnet up as high as it
will go, without binding. Then, I extend the cargo bar up, just to the bonnet.
This gives me much more room to work.

> Brad
>
> On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 7:51 PM, Rick Fisk <refisk at chartermi.net> wrote:
> Check the vacuum advance with the distributor cap off - see if the point
plate moves when you apply vacuum.