[Spridgets] Square Body Doors....

Subject: [Spridgets] Square Body Doors....
From: bkitterer at me.com (Bob Kitterer)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 08:29:09 -0700
Jim,

I have a spare square body bonnet that you can have for shipping.  It is in
need of some repair.  The rear flange spot welds have been broken and the
flange is angled up about 15 degrees.  As I recall it has one very minor ding
in the surface, like is was set down to hard on the corner of something.  It is
now out of storage and I can send you some photos if you are interested.

I am in Fallbrook, CA, north edge of San Diego.