[Spridgets] [EasternOshitGroup] Just got in from my OSHIT at Kevin's

Subject: [Spridgets] [EasternOshitGroup] Just got in from my OSHIT at Kevin's
From: bugeye15 at hotmail.com (brian S)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:37:07 -0400
Great news Dave.
So cool that you've got her back going again.
I know that you've left out some stuff...
but it always amazes me the amount of work that gets accomplished at
these get togethers. All the work on your car,
a total front end rebuild on Lambert's car AND
you guys found time to rewire my trailer!

HUGE THANKS FOR THAT, BTW!!

AWESOME group of people!

Hope I can make the next one...

Brian S.