[Spridgets] Fwd: [Bmcu] 61 midget

Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: [Bmcu] 61 midget
From: mark at bradakis.com (Mark J Bradakis)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 20:45:45 -0600
Interesting.

mjb.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        [Bmcu] 61 midget
Date:   Fri, 23 Mar 2012 19:12:32 -0600
From:   David Hoskins <caspber at q.com>
To:     Bmcu at autox.team.net

I have had a few questions on the midget so I thought I would give a little
more information. It is a 61 midget GAN 1  281. Believed to be the oldest known
left-hand drive midget in the world and the third or fourth oldest known midget
in the world. It is clipper blue which was only on some of the first cars up to
GAN 1 2854 (sep. 61). It does have rust issues in all of the usual spots except
the trunk. Engine number 9CG b U b H 1349. If someone in the club is
interested I would sell it for $700. I would love to see it stay in Utah. If
you're interested give me a call and come take a look.
Thanks, David 801-699-1920
Bmcu at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive