[Spridgets] Bugeye T-shirt

Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye T-shirt
From: lmacy at mac.com (Macy Larry)
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 09:36:18 -0400
There is an old hippie couple that travels the car shows out here in the east.
THey have a series of car iron-ons that are really pretty good. I have a green
polo shirt with a RB Midget on it I have had for near 10 years that still looks
pretty good. They have a bunch of Brit cars, including Bugeye's. I do not
recall if they have a wbe presence or not. They show up at the Hellertown show,
the NE Moss Show and a few others. I actually have a couple of their shirts and
like them a lot. They are a pretty fun couple to chat with. IOf anyone on the
list remembers their names, let us all know. Or I can trey to find them through
the Keystone MG Club folks (Hellertown show).

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams