[Spridgets] round and round on tires (g)

Subject: [Spridgets] round and round on tires (g)
From: stevenm at optonline.net (Steven Michelsen)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 19:02:47 -0400
Another post about tires - sorry.

I am in the market for tires for my '78 with Minilite rims.  I am hoping to
stay away from 175's, to avoid any risk of rubbing.

I see that tirerack has Sumitomo HTR T4s for cheap (165/70r13), though I think
this may be the tire some folks are not impressed with...

Universal tire has two 145/70r13 tires, which I believe was the OEM size.  Any
advantage/disadvantage to going with one of these?

Tirebuyer.com has Bridgestone Potenza 165/65r13 for $78 - never heard of that
one, or if the "65" bit is OK.

Any opinions on any of these is appreciated.

Thanks!
Steve