[Spridgets] Mini Lee

Subject: [Spridgets] Mini Lee
From: kristi74midget at comcast.net (Kristi & Lambert)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 17:13:58 -0400
Wow that is all I can say!!  I finally got a chance to get Mini Lee out for a
drive after 5 months.  I have been having issues with getting her started when
the temperature is under 60 degrees so I took advantage of the nice weather
and got her out for a drive.  Even with sitting for basically 5 months she ran
GREAT!!!  You can say I definitely had a smile on my face when I pulled back
into the driveway :-)

The only "problem" that I had was that I had to double brake in order for the
brakes to feel like they were gripping, which is a problem that I have had for
a while now.  I also noticed that my oil pressure "dropped" to about 15psi hot
when I normally ran about 20 but I was not to worried about that.

Does anyone have any ideas why I would have issues starting Mini Lee when the
outside temp is under 60 degrees?  I can sometimes get her started but it
usually can take me as much as 30 minutes or more to get her started.

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget