[Spridgets] The ULTIMATE.................

Subject: [Spridgets] The ULTIMATE.................
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 06:20:15 -0400
OMG, Ed thank you thank you thank you. I am in love with this guys
work. That Deco Liner is sick beautiful. I want to move to Oregon and
be his neighbor and volunteer to work for him just to watch him create
his Auto-Art.

Love this guy and his work, thanks for finding and posting this video.
Randy Grubb of Oregon, Blastolene.com is my new hero.
Lin