[Spridgets] I think I need a top/hood.

Subject: [Spridgets] I think I need a top/hood.
From: trevor.jessie at gmail.com (Trevor Jessie)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 17:22:28 -0400
Tops are good for keeping the sun off your body on long drives.  I bought
one with a zip out rear window for this reason.
When raining, I actually prefer to just use the tonneau and slouch a bit in
the seat (unless I'm on a "stop and go" road)

Why are you going to Minnesota?  Where are you traveling from?

-Trevor