[Spridgets] Marin Somona Concours

Subject: [Spridgets] Marin Somona Concours
From: pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com (Gerard)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 14:56:02 -0700
Sunday May 20, 2012.

There were 3 different car show events scheduled on the same day;
Woodland, CA, Marin Somoma Concours, and Friendship Day in Redwood
City. The wide selection of cars to be seen at the Marin Sonoma event,
many of which would only be seen in a museum setting, made it my
choice for the day. The number of stunning cars, boats motorcycles and
WWII military vehicles was not to be believed!

Given the diversity of interests within the groups, I thought some of
you would enjoy seeing these some or all of these. There was something
for everyone.

Enjoy!

http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq22/pixelsmith/MarinSonomaConcours/?start=all

Gerard