[Spridgets] Here's a video of my favorite test road

Subject: [Spridgets] Here's a video of my favorite test road
From: haynes386 at netzero.net (Mark Haynes)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 18:54:16 GMT
No, I didn't make it. I'd be embarrassed to show anyone that I drove my BE
this cautiously on this road. It was done by a semi-local (he lives on the
'Flats') to try and sell his '66 sprite that he painted to look like Dom
Valentino's 'Airport Racer'. A good friend of mine and I plan on doing a much
better job of a video on this road this summer with the BE at speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x93Nz3Ik2b0

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977